Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Be careful what you ask for...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Be careful what you ask for...

    After all the racially-charged mess about why Deleware would not play Deleware State (did you all see this story on ESPN a couple of weeks ago?) FINALLY today in the playoffs today the Hornets get to battle the Hens, and they may not be asking for any more after this one. Delaware rolling 20-0.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be careful what you ask for...

    Yeah I set this game for my DVR to record in case I was out of the house today. I get done with everything, plop down to watch the game due to the same issues you are talking about and to see Delaware excute the Wing-T to perfection and dadgum it if the game don't suck and Delaware doesn't run the Delaware Wing-T anymore!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •